cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honouring a promo that expired yesterday

DanielT08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This account is my son's and his subscription just ended.

He was away with his mom and I didn't know until today.

There was a promo (Canada) that expired May 20 and I was hoping you would honour it.

It is $34/month for 5 GB.

9 REPLIES 9

@DennyCrane   Yes true although someone seeing it saying May 20 might assume it had expired.  I'm not sure exactly when it switched to limited time but it was still May 20th for quite some time after you had looked at it.  I only noticed the change when I went to look at something related to another thread.

@Phil_Adelphus Yeah, I looked this morning at around 2:30am EST and it still said May 20th. It never left the website or the app from being able to change plans though.

@DennyCrane  Earlier this morning the Shop page still said the offer ends on May 20th then at some point during the morning it changed to "limited time".  So depended when one looked at the options.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Did you check the website or the app before asking? The expiry on that plan changed to "limited time". It's still available.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DanielT08 - They are still offering it so go to My Account but:

If the Eversafe 2FA is bugging you, try "Didn't Get the Code?" and then click on "Send as Email" then it will send to your assigned email address. But if you only see "Resend Code" try incorrectly entering the 6 digit code 4 times then some say the send as email pops up.

Then go to Subscriptions > Change Subscription, then click on "Change on Renewal"

Then he will get 50GB whenever your son goes to Canada or the United States.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DanielT08   That plan changed this morning from ending May 20 to "limited time", so it's still showing as available.

DanielT08

I can get into his account since I manage it for him. I'm interested in having the promo that expired yesterday honoured.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DanielT08 

you have to login to your son's account and go to change subscription to make the change.   You can use email to receive 2FA code since you likley cannot receive it via sms (just click didn't recieve code and it will give you the email option)

if you dont have the login to your son's account, ask your son.  

DanielT08

*50 gb

Need Help? Let's chat.