cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday rewards

ph1913
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my code was submitted weeks ago,when does $30 Refer-a-Friend reward show on my account?

7 REPLIES 7

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@ph1913 wrote:

my code was submitted weeks ago,when does $30 Refer-a-Friend reward show on my account?

Starting January 2022 you will receive EACH month $5 off your bill, not all $30 at once...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ph1913 

Terms & Conditions 

(1) One-time $0 2GB data add-on and one-time $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to be added by all new and existing Public Mobile customers during December 1st 2021 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET. New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation. Existing customers will receive a SMS between December 1-15. Reply to receive add on automatically loaded to account. Free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off account when fully used. Each free add-on will only be added to each customer account once. International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

(2) $30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi  @ph1913  ,  the $30 reward will be broken down into 6 payments of $5 starting in January.  They will deposit into your account and you will see it as Available Fund

@ph1913 

It will be applied within the first week of January and you will be notified via SMS text message when they apply it to your account.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@ph1913 : $5 early each month starting in January.

This ^

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ph1913 : $5 early each month starting in January.

Edit: @ph1913 : assuming you did the referral after Dec 1.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It will be applied to your account next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.