cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey what the hell is going on? My account is suspended?????

fangfang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,

My cycle bill due is on today Oct. 17, I set pre-authorized credit payment at the very beginning of my account being set up and haven't change it, the status showing on my account is till "pre-authorized enabled". Why do I receive the message today saying the payment is not received so my account is suspended ????????

16 REPLIES 16

fangfang

Hi guys,

Just let you know my problem was solved. The reason I found is that my pre-authorized credit card info was not updated so the payment was not made. I manually paid using an updated credit card then everything is back to normal.

Thank you all for joining the discussion.

sabrina535

Just wanna share that the customer service team reaches me super fast. I just updated my card on file and it went through. Problem solved. Thank you guys.

sabrina535

Thank you very much. It worked.

sabrina535

Thank you, where can I get it? Talk to the cashier or employees at mobile centre?

@sabrina535 

Go to Shell Gas or Walmart and get enough payment vouchers to cover cost of renewal...then dial 611 to add them to account and Reactivate it. You won't need a pin number this way.

Then deal with cc issue later on.

sabrina535

I really don't know there is a pin before. I just went to my profile and found it, but I can't touch it right now since my account has been suspended.

Hi @sabrina535 you had your PIN setup when you activated   You can a  ess My Account? you can reset PIn there under Profile page

sabrina535

I just called 611 to make a payment, it asks me the pin but I have never had that before😂, failed again. I have submitted a ticket to customer service. I will share the response if I got it. Thank you for helping me.

sabrina535

just call 611? I did try to make the payment through my online account but it didn't go through. And nothing wrong with my credit card at all.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sabrina535try 611 to make a payment.. 

sabrina535

None.

sabrina535

Same here. Have no idea what happened here. It keeps showing "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later." when I try to make the payment manually. I had Pre-authoriazed payments enabled since long time ago. Never met this problem before. And right now I have no service at all.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Main question is: do you still HAVE service? If you do ignore SMS from PM.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fangfang leave things alone.. don’t try making payments.. just use your service as normal.. things should be ok..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Ignore it.

It'll show Suspended on the day of your regular renewal...but tomorrow am, all will be well again.

Need Help? Let's chat.