cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Twins23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want someone to contact me from public mobile as your charging me for 2 different plans when I have 1 line 

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Twins23 

Did anyone in your family replied to the text to add additional data because their data is running out?

You might want to check with all family members.

@Twins23 wrote:

Have not changed anything and I don't see what's going on in my account, what I see in my bank account is 2 different charges 

@Twins23 Well if you go into your PM account and only see one charge, then it would seem to indicate you have been charged (rightly or wrongly) for a second account. If you go into your app and see two charges it will tell you what you have been charged for (again rightly or wrongly) and give you info you need to pursue this with PM and perhaps eventually with your bank.

No one from PM is going to contact you. You have to reach out to them at the link provided by others. If you arm yourself with the info  from your PM account and the bank, customer service will be able to set things right quicker.

Is the phone in the hands of a kid? Maybe an offer was replied to which then charges the registered card.

@Twins23 

if you feel you've really been double charged, send a message to CSA asking for clarification and credit if you were actually overcharged.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

Twins23

Have not changed anything and I don't see what's going on in my account, what I see in my bank account is 2 different charges 

@Twins23 

what are the charges you're seeing charged ? Log in to your account / Payment / Payment History to see what has been charged on your PM account.

Again...have you recently changed plans ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Twins23 - if these are Pending charges, that this should not be an issue. Once authorized, the 2nd charge should be dropped and the real one will go away.

If still issues after authorized charges are posted, then submit a ticket with CS_Agent.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

edit typo

Twins23

My bank account shows 2 different prices 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Twins23 

what makes you think you're paying for 2 different plans ? Have you recently changed plans ? If so did you select Change My Plan Now OR Change on next Renewal ?

planz.png

Need Help? Let's chat.