cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Trixie064
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, I'm posting this on my mom's account because I can't access mine. I couldn't remember my password (needing a number, capital, and punctuation? A bit silly IMO) and I was locked out after trying to reset it. Side note: when it sends you a code, it's extremely slow, the 5 minute timer wasn't enough, I got the first code after I had already requested a second because it timed out. Anyways, I waited probably about 5 hours (this was before noon, it's almost 5 now) and my account is still locked out, I can't do anything. I can't even submit a ticket because you need to login to do that. A bit of a catch 22 there, IMO you need a way to submit a ticket when someone can't access their account, for exactly that reason. 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Trixie064 

You can private message a CS_Agent directly and They should be able to help you at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Next time maybe put the email and password safe or use a password key app.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Trixie064  - Try a different device when using the forgot your email or password option, see if that helps.

You are logged into a community account that is all you need to submit a ticket to customer support.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the

Need Help? Let's chat.