cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Dumb phone, no access to internet

DebbyDave22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Help please. I can not access my account to change the payment method.

The web page just gives choices to buy plans.

My credit card has changed (was lost), and I need to change it for the next payment.

The phone is a flip phone.

Thank you for any help!

Debby

16 REPLIES 16

DebbyDave22

SOLVED...had to use a different card, VISA wouldn't work.

@Luddite , I don’t know! I found the post confusing even though I’ve read it several times! 😞 We did try to help though based on the information we were provided! Hopefully the CS_Agent was able to get it fixed.

@LitlLdy @hairbag1  Suspect @DebbyDave22  never setup their Eversafe account, and, as we all know, it's quite difficult with their type of phone. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DebbyDave22 wrote:

I tried, but it only gives options to download the app, or buy another subscription.

"The Future is Friendly" - Telus

Welcome to forced app, forced 2FA, forced telemetry. Anti-consumer. Sorry, your "dumb" flip phone isn't compatible with Telus's plans to monetize you and your data.

DebbyDave22

Please delete this. I am not getting answers, and am in talks with an agent. Thank you.

@DebbyDave22 wrote:

After logging in, where do you click to get to the option? That's the problem. I'm in & it doesn't give any options.

@DebbyDave22 , 

To manage your payment method follow these steps:

1. Log in to your  My Account (click  >  symbol on bottom left)
  2. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab
  3. Select ‘Manage Subscription’
  4. Select ‘Manage Card Information’
  5. Input your payment details
  6. Select ‘Save Payment Information’

Or use direct link: Update Payment Card

DebbyDave22

After logging in, where do you click to get to the option? That's the problem. I'm in & it doesn't give any options.

@DebbyDave22 wrote:

Thanks, but that wouldn't even be possible. I just can't find the spot to enter anything.

Use a laptop and look at ....https://www.muskbird.com/mobile+recharge/public-mobile/

Public Mobile Recharge Instructions

To Top Up Public Mobile you can choose from below top up instructions:

1. You can visit https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and log into My Account to top up your number.
  2. To top up Public mobile, you can Dial *611 from your Public mobile phone and use the voucher code which you receive in email from muskbird.com and follow the instructions.

DebbyDave22

Thanks, but that wouldn't even be possible. I just can't find the spot to enter anything.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyDave22 

if your renewal is getting close, remember you can also pay by getting payment vouchers at Shell Gas, London Drugs or many other retail suppliers of them. Once you get the vouchers, just dial 611 to add'em to your account and you're set for successful renewal. Then you can deal with credit card issue at your leisure. There's aslo on-line vouchers from Muskbird.com, Recharge.com and Ding.com...they usually have a small user fee though. (muskbird is the least expensive of the bunch and widely recommended)

ed...sp

DebbyDave22

I tried, but it only gives options to download the app, or buy another subscription.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you are trying to use your flip phone to access PM site, maybe your phone is not exactly 'compatible' with modern internet?

DebbyDave22

Thank you!

DebbyDave22

I can not get it to open online. It just gives ads.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I would suggest to use computer to change credit card info.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyDave22  Here’s a link to customer support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.