cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO TRANSFER FUND FROM ONE INACTIVE ACCOUNT TO THE ACTIVE ONE

lisamatthew361
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELLO I HAVE ONE INACTIVE ACCOUNT THAT HAS MONEY AND I LIKE TO TRANSFER THAT MONEY INTO MY ACTIVE ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP

12 REPLIES 12

@lisamatthew361 wrote:

ARE YOU A MODERATOR? I HAVE A VOUCHER THAT NOT WORKING

@lisamatthew361 

No, I am not

if you need support help, please message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

but you said you have voucher? so, was it voucher or funds to transfer to another account
If it is voucher and not being loaded yet, you can load to any account you like
Where did you buy the voucher and when? Voucher from some place could take over 24 hours for it to be active

@lisamatthew361 

Some vouchers take several hours to become 'active' such that they will work when applying to the account.

And I agree with you - there should be the capability to transfer excess funds from one account to another.

Would be a great customer service gesture and really not a big deal for a company to do to maintain loyalty. 

@lisamatthew361 wrote:

@lisamatthew361 The Community is where customer and members, just like you, post to help one another when they can. For specific account related issues, Customer Support Agents (CSA) can be engaged through the private ticketing system or messaging.

Try adding your voucher by calling 611 or through My Account. If you tried too many failed attempts, wait an hour, then try again. If you are on the web-based My Account try opening a tab in incognito mode, then try to add the voucher.

lisamatthew361

THANK YOU

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lisamatthew361  No unfortunately this cannot be done 

HI @lisamatthew361  

not sure why, but PM just not transferring funds from one account to another

If you like you can submit a ticket with PM Agent and ask 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

lisamatthew361

@lisamatthew361  each account is by independent and PM not allow funds to be transferred

lisamatthew361

WHY NOT?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lisamatthew361   

You cannot.  PM does not allow transferring fund from one account to another

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lisamatthew361   sorry, you cannot.  Fund cannot be transferred between account

Need Help? Let's chat.