cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you require a credit card to make payments

eshack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it necessary to have a credit card for payment? I have a friend who could benefit from lower cell phone prices. They don't have a credit card however, nor a visa debit card.  Are there alternate payments options available?

6 REPLIES 6

eshack

Thank you.  Wish companies would realize that not everyone uses traditional banks nor credit cards.  But this and the prepaid visa sounds like a viable option. 

eshack

Great! Thank you, I will let them know!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@eshack 

go to 7-11 type store and get a prepaid visa debit card. Load $$ to that card for activation. After that, customer can load more $$ for subsequent renewal OR just use payment vouchers for renewal.

@MetaMorpheusMob   I have confirmed with Support that they no longer with help for voucher activation.  

So, for those who do not have a proper credit card or debit card, the only choice left for activation  is Prepaid visa.

However, vouchers can still be used for top up  AFTER the account is activated 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@eshack  Just to activate . After that you can buy payment vouchers and load them 611 or in your my account 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@eshack   you need a card card or visa debit/mastercard debit to activate.  Once activated, you can use credit card, debit card or vouchers to pay

Understand your friend does not have the card to activate.  What he can do is to go to a store, buy a Prepaid Visa card and use that to activate instead

Again, once activated, he can choose to keep using prepaid visa or just get  vouchers from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and pay using vouchers

Need Help? Let's chat.