cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan on 1st day of subscription

Yv112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I'm looking to change to a lower priced plan. Billing period is May 30 to June 29. My credit card is already billed for the afore mentioned period. If I change to another plan with lower price and to update now (May 30), will there be any billing issues? The checkout page shows 'Pay $xxx.xx Now' which is the new rate. Will there be corrections done on the payments. That is, the previous monthly rate is reversed and the new rate is charged??

Any help is appreciated!!

Yv112

4 REPLIES 4

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@xw007 

Unlikely but if the change was done on the first day of your new cycle or when reactivating and you have upgraded your plan it can't hurt to ask customer support for a credit on your account. Be advised that customer support wait times are longer than usual currently. Be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for a response.

You can submit a ticket via the chatbot by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen or send a private message. If you send a private message be sure to pre-verify your account for faster service times.

In your private message to a "CS_Agent" only include the following:

• Full name and address
  • Email
  • Phone #
  • 4 digit Acct PIN#

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

xw007

Anyone know if it is possible to get a refund from the previous plan after changing to a new plan?

Yv112

Thanks computergeek541. I'll set the changes effective on renewal then.

Yv112

The first charge will not be refunded. The first day of a billing cycle is the worst time to request an immediate plan change. To avoid paying for both plans, please schedule the plan change ahead of time.

Need Help? Let's chat.