cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t recieve calls and SMS after transferring from lucky

Errolj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve transferred on Sunday and it’s been a couple of days and I can use data and make calls but I can’t receive them or SMS I transferred my number as well and replied yes to the number transfer approval text please help

6 REPLIES 6

@xuecaro  Check your community inbox  in a minute or two, I'll send you a number to call.  If you need to also contact customer service afterwards, depending what the problem is, submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

xuecaro

I got the text and responded YES but incoming or outgoing texts don't work and I can call out but can't receive calls. 

@xuecaro   Did you get a text from Lucky asking for your your authorization with YES and did you reply to the text within 90 minutes of receiving it?   Does anything work, voice calls out but not in for example?

xuecaro

I'm having the same problem transferring from Lucky. It's been more than 5 hours, I've tried switching the sim back and forth and restarting my phone several times, and still not working. Any help would be great. Thank you!

Behe

You could try to reset ur phone, because sometimes it just doesn’t change unless u reset it. It worked for me, had a similar problem.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Errolj  I will private message you a number to call, check your community inbox in a couple of minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.