cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP !! Payment success but activation failure.

ACTASWATER
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, PM,

I have just paid 90 dollars by payment vochers to activate my new PM SIM card,.

Everything is ok but at last , when I click on the "Activate the phone", it comes to failure。

Sorry, your account activation request has failed.Please visit our online community at pubmobile.ca/community for assistance.

So, please help , my account number is 1xxxxxxxxx826.

Thanks.

46 REPLIES 46

@rj No worries at all! My only concern was that this shouldn't end up creating any unnecessary confusion or delays.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@rj have you tried the sim in your phone yet? The self serve sign in issue is a known issue and I assume they're trying hard to fix.

I was in your spot at one time, I'm now an extremely happy PM customer. I'm confident your issues we'll be solved to your satisfaction, it just might take a couple days.

ACTASWATER

Hi,PM guys, I am still in trouble for more than 10 days.......

All I have got is a ticket number which should be reponsed days ago.....

I am not transfer from other service providers, simply a new customer.

So @Mansi_G and @Moid_I, please help me out quickly or refund me quickly.

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @ACTASWATER - Our support team is currently looking into your issue. Meanwhile could you please retry using services and let us know if it is still an issue?

Thanks

ACTASWATER

Still can not call out.

Network_Support
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi can you log in to your self serve account if you can then you will have option to fix this problem if not only you can email public mobile customer service at public mobile website look for help option at the bottom of page you can write for them they will reply in 48 hours 

@Network_Support Please explain what option in self-serve you think will "fix" the activation problem.

ACTASWATER

Still

Can not use the service after payment.

Can not login selfservice system.

Can not create a new account.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ACTASWATER I have just asked support to look into this again. 

Can you please let us know what do you mean when you say not able to create new account? you mean new Self Serve account or activate a new number with Public Mobile? 

ACTASWATER

Hi, @Moid_I 

Because the account created during the activation process can not be signed in, so I try to recreat a new account to manage my service with the same phone number and email address, but failure, not a new one.

Thank you for your help.