cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People Forgetting to click the accepted answer or Bravo

aguyfromontario
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello everyone.. just a reminder if you find a solution to your issue please bravo and click accepted answer! thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

A clarification is in order.

Awarding a Bravo and Accepted Solution are available in both the Mobile and Computer version. Every time that the OP receives a reply by email, one has the option of accepting a solution. Lastly, 7 days after the post was first published, the OP is sent an email, again requesting an accepted solution, but only if one was not selected during the preceding 7 days.

FYI.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rockdaddy22, you have to go to Full site from your mobile to get the option to mark as solution.  

Which reminds me, you could add this as a feature request in Public Lab section as a new idea.  

Rockdaddy22
How do you do it on the mobile site?

lqu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @aguyfromontario, totally agree with you.  I found that there are a lot of people having issues here and there, but may need to go through the whole discussion to confirm if there is a solution at all.

imm1304

Yes sir, I agree with you.  

Its a lot easier for others when they have similar questions and search the forum, having the answer post marked as solution is very convenient.  I hope everyone is payning attention to your post.  

Need Help? Let's chat.