cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting In Contact Via Private Message

FamilyLifePsyc1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there any way a customer support agent can answer me? It has been hours during their business time and no one will get back to me. I have submitted a ticket and sent multiple private messages and nothing.....

I need someone to get back to me asap as it is our company phone and we need our services up and running

19 REPLIES 19

@FamilyLifePsyc1 wrote:

Nope! they will only send the 2FA to the email....

I try to login and it says that this device needs to be verified and it can only be done through email

When I login PM gives to me 2 choices to be verified : SMS text or email.

I'm not sure why you can't get SMS text. I have checked in my account that there's no way to be chosen by SMS text or email to be verified after I clicked the 2FA verified option.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@FamilyLifePsyc1 wrote:

Is there any way a customer support agent can answer me? It has been hours during their business time and no one will get back to me. I have submitted a ticket and sent multiple private messages and nothing.....

I need someone to get back to me asap as it is our company phone and we need our services up and running

I would suggest you change your company phone service to other provider after your problem is fixed, because for my understanding PM service is not very good for business or self employed person. As you already know when service or phone have problem, PM doesn't have retail store or on call customer service that can immediately to fix problem.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@FamilyLifePsyc1 

Read this post on alternative methods of payment. Purchasing from a retailer on the list contained within will be the fastest way to reactivate the account so you can recieve the 2FA verification code via text message. 2FA verification can then be disabled on the profile page in the account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Yes but I don’t remember the seller website.

I am sure other members will respond to this thread.

FamilyLifePsyc1

Can I buy this online? 

@FamilyLifePsyc1 

The reason why the 2FA code can only be sent by email is because your account is suspended.

If it was Active, you will have the option through email or text.

You can purchase a voucher and dial 611 to enter the voucher number to activate your account at these locations:

67A62A4D-F63B-448B-8461-2E2A7B671E10.jpeg

FamilyLifePsyc1

Honestly this company shouldn't be used for any phone lines based on their customer support

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@FamilyLifePsyc1 

honestly you have it backwards. Koodo should be your company phone and PM as your personal. I would never use this provider as a business phone. too many things can go wrong and as you're experiencing, customer support won't always get things done on the same day. it's ultimately up to you, but I wouldn't gamble with my business. you'll be losing more than you're saving, especially if a client's can't get a hold of you..

FamilyLifePsyc1

It is so unfortunate how long it takes to get into contact with someone...

HI @FamilyLifePsyc1   unfortunately only PM support can help with that.  You might need to keep message them and wait for reply

FamilyLifePsyc1

Nope! they will only send the 2FA to the email....

I try to login and it says that this device needs to be verified and it can only be done through email

@FamilyLifePsyc1 

It really depends on how busy they are. It could take up to 48 hours for them to reply.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support 

You can still access your account with your old email and have the 2FA code sent through text.

FamilyLifePsyc1

I sent it hours ago and still nothing....

@FamilyLifePsyc1 

Sorry typo error, their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm.

FamilyLifePsyc1

I have done both of those! It has been hours since I have heard anything from anyone! They should be open rn?

FamilyLifePsyc1

I need to change the email on my account as the one on my account has been deactivated:/

I have checked the community inbox may times and still nothing, I wish it wasn't so hard to get into contact with someone. I am with Koodo for my personal cellphone and it is way easier to get support help!

I understand they are busy with getting new customers but there should be people who are helping with support issues of current clients

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@FamilyLifePsyc1 

If you have create a ticket and private messaged a CS_Agent. The only thing you can do is to wait for a reply through private message on the envelope icon above.

Their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @FamilyLifePsyc1   what is our support issue?  maybe you can share and we can try to help?

yes, i think PM support are busying with so many porting in and out from the Black Friday deals everywhere

you might need to keep messaging them and check Community inbox for their reply

Need Help? Let's chat.