cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month missing?

Chris46832
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I registered over the weekend (sunday the 30th). With the promo to get a free sim card and one month free (wow mobile). I got the free sim card but the site said it can take 2-3 days or so before you see the free month. Its now been 5 business days and still no free month (wants a payment on Oct 29).

Is this a normal delay or did something go wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The second month free gets added as account credit. The October 29th renewal date will still occur but when the renewal occurs, it will subtract your total from your account credit before it charges your crdit card. If your account credit is greater or equal to the cost of your plan, then no charge will be placed on your card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris46832

You should have gotten the 2nd month credit within 72 hours typically if you activated instore at WOW mobile.  You will likely need to contact the moderator to resolve this issue.  Expect 1-2 day wait for response.

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris46832, generally the credits are given in a timely fashion.  There have not been reports of not getting the rewards.  I suggest reaching out to the moderator team and having them investigate your case.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.