esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mazo wrote:

I go grit my login info I would like to change my plan I need help.thanks

@Mazo 

Step 1 - Log into Self Serve account.

Step 2 - Select 'Change Plan' button

esjliv_0-1642205608660.png

Step 3 - Select which plan you would like to switch to by selecting the white circle option for the plan to open up the details.

esjliv_1-1642205726885.png

Step 4 - Recommended to select the option on the right "Change on next renewal date" so that you do not lose out any funds already paid in this current cycle......

because if you choose "Change plan now" you will get charged right away (if you have the available funds in your balance) and there is no prorating the current cycle

esjliv_2-1642205747239.png

@darlicious wrote:

I used to use Firefox all the time but there last update or two really mucked things up. And photos uploaded thru Firefox are blurry. It sucks! My new chromebook arrives on the 20th! 

The only reason we are using that old Firefox is that roboform works perfectly with it. Both are very old versions and for some sites we have to power up Chrome or Edge.

I would like to hear if anybody uses any password manager (like roboform...) on Windows machine.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

I used to use Firefox all the time but there last update or two really mucked things up. And photos uploaded thru Firefox are blurry. It sucks! My new chromebook arrives on the 20th! 

P,S. Got the cozy yesterday! It's awesome will send you a pic soon. Thank you!!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious wrote:

Once you gain access to your self serve account follow this method to ensure you avoid error messages and weird stuff happening...

I might be an exception... No weird stuff ever happened with my browser on PM site.

Some stuff is not showing up (like plan options) but that is because I use old version of Firefox.

In anybody has laptop to loan me, I will test current Firefox+roboform.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mazo 

Once you gain access to your self serve account follow this method to ensure you avoid error messages and weird stuff happening...

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Chrome, Firefox, Safari or MS Edge work best.

Be sure to schedule a change plan on next renewal unless you are in desperate need of more data and don't mind losing any value left in your current plan. If you are on a grandfathered plan or have promotional bonuses tied to your plan you likely lose them and not being able to return to that plan or get the bonuses back once your plan change comes into effect after your next renewal. However you can cancel your scheduled plan change at any time up until your renewal.

If you are upgrading your plan it is recommended that you top up your account manually with the new plan amount to avoid a common glitch that causes autopay to fail at renewal and your service suspended due to autopay failing to charge the new plan amount to your card.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mazo 

Also, when you are ready to log back into the account and make changr to the Plan, make sure you understand the difference of Change Now or Change at next billing date.

Change now will start a new cycle now and PM will change you new plan amount now .  leftover days in the current cycle will be gone, no partial refund 

People will use Change at next billing day if you don't need the data and minutes now

Mazo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mazo 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

and click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

you can choose at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan.

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will change and reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mazo  did you try using the forgot password link?  Enter the correct email address and answer the security question. 

if unable to reset it that way, you will need to open ticket with PM support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply and work with you via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.