cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few calls directly going to Voice mail

cybersadiq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Few calls are directly going to Voice mail. This includes my doctor's office calls and other my friend's call.  Not sure why only a few calls are blocked on my phone.  How to resolve this issue. I am frustrated with this issue.

Any help is appreciable.

Advance in thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@cybersadiq  Sounds like the port didn’t complete and you only able to recive calls from other PM /koodo/telus customers and not from the other carriers why only some come thru . Do you remember replying YES to the confirmation text to port ? 
you may need support to help you sort it out and talk to Koodo to see if they will verbally approve the number transfer if you no longer  have the Koodo SIM card 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HI @cybersadiq 

how long you ported your number ? 

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

cybersadiq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did transfer the number from the old provider to new one.  My old provider is Kodoo. But why only few calls are going directly to voice mail, but not for all. And I don't have an old sim with me to test or check.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This happens to me for he calss i blocked.

I block some numbers and automatically the calls goes to vm. My phone doesn't ring. In these situations, it only shows there is a voicemail.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cybersadiq 

did you just join PM? or the issue just started lately?

but you sure you can receive some calls? just not all?

you sure you didn't enable "Silent unknown caller" feature?  that is a feature on the device that will block any calls not current on your contacts on your phone

and what phone do you have?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cybersadiq  You didn’t just port a number over to public mobile did you ? If you did did you leave old providers sim in the phone to reply YES to confirmation text to port ? And can you test the old providers sim in the phone to see if it still works , if it does then the port wasn’t complete . I can send you the porting team number private message to fix if this is the case .if that’s not the case I’m not sure what would cause that to happen 

Need Help? Let's chat.