cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra data with autopay

yrag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happened to to free data that I used to get on the $15 plan when signing up for autopay? I used to get additional data, now all I see is 250 MB.

13 REPLIES 13

Robbwell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have posted "me too". After 5 years, the 250 MB stopped appearing in my usage allowance, without notice. I just caught it but don't know when the change happened.

I have had an exchange with PM on this and conclude that PM concede that AutoPay data is no longer given and they are not required to give notice of that change.

I have submitted the complaint to CCTS presenting the practice as unethical and asking for a change of policy respecting notice of change.

@Robbwell wrote:

I should add to my message stating I did not get the AutoPay bonus of 250 MB that I did change my credit card recently. Perhaps by cancelling one card to add a new one caused a glitch.

As mentioned earlier, the plan was originally advertised as not including any data. The 250MB autopay bonus  brought it up to a total of 250MB.  Althoguh advertised as an autopay bonus,  the autopay was never actually required and there is no actual bonus data.

@Robbwell wrote:

Me too. The $15 plan includes 250 MB of data and AutoPay adds a bonus of another 250 MB. I did not get the bonus data on renewal on Nov 15.

It doesn't.  250MB is the total amount of data on the standard $15 plan.

Robbwell

I should add to my message stating I did not get the AutoPay bonus of 250 MB that I did change my credit card recently. Perhaps by cancelling one card to add a new one caused a glitch.

Robbwell

Me too. The $15 plan includes 250 MB of data and AutoPay adds a bonus of another 250 MB. I did not get the bonus data on renewal on Nov 15.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There was a brief period of time where that was the wording and some people demanded and got it. Maybe that was you. But no for the most part it was always only 250.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yrag 

I recall the 500mb bonus data with AutoPay was with the $25+ plans.

yrag

I did get the More is Merrier promo, but I also used to get an extra 500mb in addition to the 250mb every 30 days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yrag   $15 plan also come with ONLY 250Mb of data

The original plan description was $15 plan with NO data, but bonus 250MB of data WITH Autopay enabled.     

So, it is correct that you see 250Mb of data now. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yrag  Then I suggest contacting support thru the link in my first post to you 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yrag 

The $15 plan always come with the 250mb of data with or without AutoPay.

If you clicked YES to the More is Merrier promo, there was a bonus 2gb of free data and 500 minutes of LD calling to selected countries. Once you used up the 250mb then it will start eating away at the 500mb.

yrag

Account info is up to date. I used to get bonus data for signing up with autopay. But now that autopay is gone so is the bonus data. But I still get the $2 reward for autopay.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yrag   250mb is all I remember you get  with $15 plan .is it possible the bonus data was just a promotional for x amount of months ? Check like this on your account 

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1686604181613.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if something is a miss please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

add if you had this plan a long time it’s also possible the 250mb is the auto pay bonus data 

Need Help? Let's chat.