cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceeded the number of log-in attempts. Your account is locked. Please try again after 1 hour.

poop-loop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dearest Sirs,

I've been locked out of my Public Mobile account for more than 3 weeks. The error message says "Exceeded the number of log-in attempts. Your account is locked. Please try again after 1 hour." I receive an e-mail telling me to wait for 60 minutes.

The account has been locked for more than 3 weeks. There is no way to contact customer service because the account is locked.

Regards Mr. Public Mobile Sir,,,,

4 REPLIES 4

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Perhaps try "Forgot Password", and follow those steps.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@poop-loop, If you are trying to gain access through the PM app on your phone there are a few things you can try: If on Android go into your phone's settings and go to Apps. From there click on the Public Mobile app and clear Data/Cache and then try logging back into the app to see if you can get in. If on iPhone you will need to uninstall the Public Mobile app, restart your phone and then reinstall the app and try logging in. If you have been trying through the web try a different web browser or incognito or clearing cache from your browser. If none of this works you will need to contact CS_agent by clicking on the orange round circle in the bottom right corner and typing: Customer Support Agent

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are talking to customers like yourself. NO PM employees here... and if they are they do not take service requests from this public forum.

You have to open a ticket through chatbot and present your issue. Type 'ticket' and follow prompts...

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

try again using Incognito mode  and try on the app

and last way to get it back working, you need PM to help.  Since you cannot login, no point to use Chatbot , please message them 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.