cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing my Billing info and Closing Account

BilalT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I was trying to create a ticket, but it didnt take the description piece. 

I would like please to remove my billing information from the profile and cancel my service completely and have a confirmation of the same once done. Thanks! Bilal

3 REPLIES 3

Alanna96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hmmm. 1 855 478 2542 press 1 English, press 5 remove or setup what you're looking to be done.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BilalT 

PM is a selfserve online service and you have control of your account.

You can either port your number to another carrier to close your PM account or login online or the PM app and disable AutoPay/Subscribe and your account will be closed after 90 days for nonpayment.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BilalT if you are planning to switch mobile providers and want to keep this number make sure you keep the account active in order to successfully port out otherwise you will not be able to get your old number. If you do port out, the new mobile company will initiate the number transfer which will automatically close your PM account so you won't need to do anything.

If you don't care to keep your number anymore then just go into your PM app and unsubscribe. After 90 days of inactivity your account will be closed

If you want a CS_agent to close your account and provide confirmation you will need to click on the orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.