cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe

John-Paul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t log into my account as the eversafe is attached to my phone number but I need to change my phone number since the phone number transfer failed and will not work as my old provide account is now deactivated. I need to be able to login so I can get a new number but I can’t login as it wants me to tell them the code it sent to my number which doesn’t work

@

5 REPLIES 5

calvinkcheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They definitely need to figure out an alternative for this SMS code to login. People changing over or activating accounts will undoubtedly have issues with sending/receiving messages and phone numbers. Not having support for this and port authorizations is a major oversight. Especially after already verifying via email. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@John-Paul 

if you are unable to receive the option to get the code sent to your email, contact customer support

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

John-Paul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't get that "Didn't get a code" option instead I just have a resend code option which just sends another code to my number I think which doesn't help me. Is there a different spot I should try to login on?

JohnPaul_0-1698266546643.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options.

Yummy_0-1698258650902.png

Yummy_2-1698258661909.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Did you have an email address on file?maybe you can get the code sent there? This is part of the reasons why I don't like businesses such as this where you have no phone number to call and speak to someone 😒

Need Help? Let's chat.