cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim won't download

Josh345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't get my esim downloaded for pixel 3 not sure who to call about this. Tried Qr code but it didn't work.

18 REPLIES 18

Josh345

Just messaged them thanks

@Josh345 

then it is strictly an esim installation.  Please message support and let them know you are unable to install the esim from the QR code and they will pickup from there

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Josh345

I think so accepted the transfer of phone number by Fido. No have no more service with fido and number is transferred.

@Josh345 

did you get passed the phone number choosing/porting step (Step 5 on the Subscription) yet?

Josh345

I submitted a ticket. Honestly I'm confused because it wouldn't download for both of the options app and QR code.

HI @Josh345 

mostly you don't, but it will be less confusing if it is removed.  Also, I am not sure if your PM esim already there.  You might just need to enable it if you see it there

and if the PM sim not there, if the QR code on welcome email not work, please submit ticket wit CS agent

Josh345

Ok so I need to get this sim taken out some how to install esim then I guess.

Thanks

HI @Josh345  you don't need the Add button

you still have Fido sim install, remove it first

Then go back to this screen, click on SIMs, and see if PUblic Mobile sim there

Josh345

Screenshot_20240220-155429.png

There is no add button and can't get public mobile sim. 

Josh345

Yes new activation. Before I was with fido also never had an esim before. I signed up for the 29 plan 20gb with esim. Got text from fido and transferred number. Can't figure out the downloading of the esim it doesn't seem to work.

@Josh345 wrote:

I tried the QR code link from scanning the QR code attached to email it doesn't load.  I tried using the app and it didn't work.

HI @Josh345  it is for new activation, right?

and no Public Mobile sim at :  Settings -> Network & internet  ->  SIMs  ?

@Josh345 wrote:

How can I get support. The AI chat or isn't helping. I need my esim for my service to work.

For opening tickets, the chatbot hasn't worked (or usually hasn't worked) for several months.    Please use the instructions provided by hTideGnow.

Josh345

I tried the QR code link from scanning the QR code attached to email it doesn't load.  I tried using the app and it didn't work.

@Josh345 wrote:

How can I get support. The AI chat or isn't helping. I need my esim for my service to work.

HI @Josh345 

you need to submit ticket by messaging CS agent.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Josh345

No live phone support around here. All done through self-serve 

HI @Josh345 

so, the sim manager screen does no have a Public Mobile esim there?

and you don't have a esim QR from PM welcome email?

if you really cannot find it, you can ask PM support agent to resend you one.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Josh345

Hi I'm stuck trying to download an esim for Google pixel 3 and wondering where I can phone for support.

Need Help? Let's chat.