cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim not installed when plan purchased through app

nmohamme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a PIxel 7. I am switching to Public from Fido. Ive gone through the payment and selecting an esim option, however its now 12 hours later and my phone says I have no sim card activated in it. I took out my Fido sim after I got a notification saying it was now 'unprovisioned'. 

Other forum questions say to just us a QR code that would have been sent in the welcome email, however, I have no such QR code in my activation email.

Any help would be appreciated

12 REPLIES 12

Fang777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT, CLICK CHATBOT, CREATE TICKET, GET RESPOND FROM SUPPORT, ASK QR CODE, SCAN AND ACTIVITE YOUR E SIM CARD. 

HI @Jakezxcxz 

i think @nmohamme  and @Fang777 cases are different, they are new activation, and they got their QR via Welcome letter.  Ask agent to send you the QR code

@nmohamme  and @Fang777  , are you both able to activate eSIM in the end?

Jakezxcxz

same 

Fang777

around 20 minutes, i got a respond from a support stuff

babasheep

Good to know, thanks!

Fang777

i tried several times, so the website allow me to create ticket finally. Seems the website doesn't work well sometimes. Keep trying

babasheep

How long did it take for the agent to get back to you? The link for me to submit a ticket didn’t work so I had to private message instead.

Fang777

Hi, 

i experienced the same issue when i active my e sim card yesterday, SOS only, no signal. this is what i did, log into your account, create a issue ticket, support stuff looked after my issue. Active another e sim card for me and send me a QR code, scan the QR Code, follow the instruction to active esim card on your phone. WORKS!!

@babasheep  Note support hours are 9am -10PM EST keep and eye on your community in box for there reply or use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

babasheep

I’m in the same boat. Tried activating last night and got the same error message. Apparently after you private message customer service it can take hours for them to reply. I am also waiting. Sorry not much help but wanted to share you’re not alone. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nmohamme  Please submit ticket with support using this direct link to get it fixed 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nmohamme 

If you never received the QR in the welcome email then you’ll need to contact someone from customer service for PM. They will be able to issue you a new one. Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages it on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.