cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to open a ticket

cristo1212
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IMG_2826.png

I was trying to open a ticket to contact support and this is what it says. Any solutions?

18 REPLIES 18

Gabrielgdp

I tried on my end it does it to me too we will have to wait till they fix this part of the site.

cristo1212

Hello, can you teach me how to do that please?

@cristo1212 - you may want to edit your post to remove the screenshot of your phone number. 

ALSO, you should move the picture in your profile from your PUBLIC folder to your PRIVATE folder.

Gabrielgdp

I also needed to open a ticket to make sure that my plan was on promotion for subscribing but it did this to me too, the best way is to wait see if they have updates for the app or on the site and also to look through the rhe app or site ourselves to solve the problems we might need help with as it might be faster and easier than waiting and sometimes having them say that they are only from sales and not technical support.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cristo1212 

just so's you know...the Community Forum is kinda the 1st line for help with PM issues you may experience. There's a room full of genius's here that are sure to have seen most issues and can provide quick guidance. If your concern is an account problem, only the CSA can address those type of problems for you. Best is to come here first for all your PM related problems. Welcome aboard.

cristo1212

weird, I don’t know how but it never said anything about sending me a code or no confirmation. So I’m not sure, but I’m talking to CS Agent and he seems to be helping me transfer it 

@cristo1212 if you are porting from Koodo, it can be ported for sure.  The error could suggests a earlier porting attempt was still pending, could be from an incomplete activation .  Please message support for confirmation 

@cristo1212  That strange . Did you also check for what it’s worth 

Check to see if # can be ported

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

adding the Koodo account is still active correct @cristo1212 ?

cristo1212

Hey, when I click transfer phone number, and then type my old number in, it still says not eligible for port 

@cristo1212  Notice under first red circle . It says transfer number . And only use old providers account number . Don’t use the phone IMEI it’s not needed and causes more issue then it’s worth . Leaving old providers SIM card in phone Koodo still needs to be active so you get confirmation text from Koodo that you want to port number by replying YES to it you have 90 mins to reply 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1690133785452.jpeg

cristo1212

No no, this is post paid number and I’m trying to transfer it here (Public Mobile). 

@cristo1212  If this is Koodo pre paid you need support to port the number for you if it’s Koodo post paid you should be able to do this in your my account.on profile page . Also check 

Check to see if # can be ported

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

cristo1212

The reason for that was it didn’t let me transfer my previous phone number from Koodo to Public Mobile, since it showed me an error saying “ phone number was not eligible for port” 

@cristo1212 

I see you ran into an error when opening a ticket for support. What was the reason to open that ticket ? I was thinking that maybe someone here can help.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cristo1212  Please submit ticket with support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cristo1212

It shows the problem in the picture, I’m not sure what you mean by “nature” but that’s my issue.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cristo1212 

use direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

and you can also share your issue with the community and we will try to help 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cristo1212 

whats the nature of your original problem...maybe someone here can help quicker than CSA can.

Need Help? Let's chat.