cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "not able to process this request" Updating Payment Card

LietteS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to update my payment card on record for days now, and always get the same error. 

I click 'Manage Payment Method', fill in my credit card number, postal code, expiry and code. When I click to save the new information, I get the error:

Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later.

The error message doesn't indicate what the problem might be. It seems to be a site problem, not an issue with my card. Why can't the portal accept my new card? Does it not work with Mastercard perhaps?

4 REPLIES 4

Alec5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On occasion I've had troubles updating payment when my old payment method was still on file. For some reason it may help to just remove the old payment method first, and then the system will let you add a new payment method.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

someone said using the app has better luck.  But you need to make sure to grant the PM app the permission to Location first before you login and try 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LietteS  If you tried to many times you may need I wait full 24 hours and try again , incognito mode / private mode or from another device can also try the app instead . If in hurry buy payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load the funds *611 . If still no luck , confirm with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @LietteS yes, the update credit card is glitchy 

wait an hour and try Again using Incognito private/secret/mode on the browser and try with PM app

if you need to pay now to resume service, get a voucher from Shoppers drug Mart and load it using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.