cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning community rewards

Girlypop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello and good day all , curious how does one earn rewards in the community ?

7 REPLIES 7

JackiemHovan

Thanks for the chart it's a great help. I find the community a great help. Thanks 😊

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think that's true for those who are posting here everyday but I only come here occasionally but do find some interesting posts about new plans or changes that I may not learn about otherwise but I agree with you that the community here is friendly and helpful though @Tramway_no_way 

Tramway_no_way

Sure most people who post ultimately do it to get points for their plan. But it's a friendly and helpful community nonetheless.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I myself just started at the end of June. I watched and read a lot of posts before I started helping out. Then, I felt comfortable helping and it’s been awesome. I’ve already earned towards my phone bill so that was awesome! Plus, you have a great group of members here that are very knowledgeable to learn from.  Baby steps!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Girlypop 

You’ve already started by reaching out in the community, however, it takes much more than just asking questions as the others beforehand have stated.

I’ll start you off by bravoing your initial post.

If you do the same and spend considerable amount of time on this forum trying to help other customers you’ll also get bravos and may even earn solutions.

The community awards are awarded by calendar month, so you could start fresh tomorrow and see how things go!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Girlypop 

It is a secret to PM how to determine top % and award members, but it also depends on the overall participation

Generally, it is easy to get 1 or 2 points a month.  Spend 5 or 10 minutes a week to help (reply posts with good insights) should be sufficient.  But for those to get 5 points, it is a more dedicated work.  10 or 15 points are almost like Full time job 

Good Luck 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Girlypop 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1693488502840.png

Need Help? Let's chat.