cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renewals

Tristencull95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to renew monthly plan I’m on the road travelling for work and data ran out… can’t seem to talk to customer service. Help please 

6 REPLIES 6

@Tristencull95   What plan do you have (or just changed to)?  Not sure how much data you wanting but PM does offer plans with 20GB/$45 or 15GB/$40, or did still have them yesterday when I logged in.

Tristencull95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Everyone just changed the plan, I’m  going with different provider  after this, barebones plans no good for camp life!! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tristencull95   The current workaround (not confirmed) is to select Plans/Add-ons, Change My Plan, Change at Next Renewal and confirm Change at Next Renewal, then your current plan becomes available to Change Plan Now.  You can also opt to change immediately to a different plan altogether if you need more data.  Reminder about making plan changes (inc. the workaround) if on a grandfathered plan, then that option will not be available to change to currently or in the future if you change to a different plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tristencull95 we are discussing what to do in this case earlier today

to renew early without CS agent help,

1.  you can try to Schedule a plan change to another plan on next renewal date 

2. then go back Chamgr plan again and pick your current plan for Change plan now 

let us know if that works

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tristencull95 a quick way is to just go to My Account and pick change plan to another plan.  z

If you really want to renew early with the  same plan, please open ticket with PM support 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tristencull95  No one to talk to here it’s all done online but you can do this yourself 

Early renewal

assuming at least that your current plan is still one that is offered .  If you go into your Self Serve account and schedule a plan change to a different plan, the Self Serve page will then alllow you to select your current plan as an immediate plan change if you go back to change your plan again.otherwise you will need supports help with this

Need Help? Let's chat.