cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Email for Phone

astryl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone in customer support contact me?   I have a second phone with public mobile, but don't remember what email address I used to set it up.  I would like someone to tell me what the email address is is I provide them my phone number in a private message.  i can then go about accessing my account from there.

Thanks,

Trevor

7 REPLIES 7

Yikes @astryl , i might have guessed 4 or 5 at most.   

You'll get there eventually... just 7 more to go!!!

Did you save the Welcome to Public Mobile text they sent when you signed on ?

astryl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried three... i have about 10 lol

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Another option, @astryl , is to use all possible e-mail addresses (there can't be that many, can there?) on the "Forgot Password" link.   The one which sends a password reset link is the one attached to the Public Mobile service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@astryl 

top of this page click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA assistance.

:sp

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@astryl  To change email you need supports assistance 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@astryl 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.