cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Points promo

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Double the Public Points, but does that go the same for those who are on the legacy rewards?

DOUBLE.JPG

13 REPLIES 13

JackiemHovan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much. 

JackiemHovan

PS, I just changed over starting tomorrow for the new subscription of 90 days instead of 30 days. 

HI @JackiemHovan 

no need to even look, your legacy rewards is a lot better, don't even think about going to Public Points  🙂

JackiemHovan

I have been with PM for 5 years and I am on the old reward system. I get 2 for auto pay , just 1 for people, 5 for 5 years. Total of 8. My pay $34 for a 90 day subscription .

I am confused by it all. Sould I stay on the old reward system?  I'm thinking yes but wanted to make sure. Thanks for your input. 

Jackie 

HI @Dunkman yes, change depends on plan rate makes sense.. as long as still receiving 2x for the full 12 months, it's good

thanks

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Dunkman 

do you know if the double points will be gone if any plan change within the 12 months time?

@hTideGnow 

New customer should get 2x points if customer changes plan. No official response from PM management, but from previous personal experience with one of my accounts, the 2x promo points does change depending on the plan rate for the 12 months.  I changed that account several times and still received the extra points. 

HI @Dunkman 

do you know if the double points will be gone if any plan change within the 12 months time?

@will13am let's suggest to make it a Cyber Monday Promo.. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If the old reward system was brought back even for a week, there would be bow wave of new activations.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Here are the terms and conditions for the double points promo:

Offer valid from October 10, 2023 to October 16, 2023. Offer available to new customers who activate with Public Mobile. Offer provides 10% points-back for 12 months on eligible purchases on your plan or add-ons. Offer subject to change, and may be removed at any time. 10% points-back applies only to customer spend on plan renewals and add-ons, and is not applicable to any other method of earning points (such as welcome present points, give back points, refer-a-friend, anniversary, etc.). Offer is applied as a 5% points-back bonus on top of the current in-market points-back offer of 5%. After the 12-month period, the 10% offer will be removed, and customer will revert to the in-market points-back offer, which is currently 5%.

Points bonus will automatically be applied separately from the regular 5% points-back to eligible purchases within 4-5 business days. Points bonus will expire if the account is deactivated.

for reference...

points.png

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I didn't see the "on new activations only" disclaimer on the plans so there may be more people asking.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mojorising 

unlikely.

Need Help? Let's chat.