cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Public Mobile have a traveling subscription?

Taylor9301
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am going on a trip to Asia for 2 months and would like to be able to text and use data to search locations and everything. Does public mobile have plans for international travel or should I get a new sim for this trip? My plan includes international texting but is that just from Canada or is it both to and from? 

Also, if I get a new sim can I pause my public mobile plan for those months?

Thanks for any help 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Taylor9301 no roaming I'm Asia. But data in Asia is cheap, get local data or travel esim. Then use VoIP app Textnow to make calls on the app using wifi or local data

For PM, you can turn off autopay for 2 months while you are away.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Taylor9301 

just before your flight leaves, log in to your PM acct and disable Subscription (same as Autopay). After your current subscription expires and renewal fails to occur, you'll have 90 days to re-enable Subscription and Reactivate the account....BUT...it's time sensitive...make sure to get the account paid before 90 days in Suspension.

unscribe.jpg

Meow
Mayor / Maire

ONLY service PM provides is for Canada and USA (with add-on or specific plan).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Taylor9301  .no sorry PM only has roaming in the US . So anywhere else in this wonderful world . You  would be best served to get a local pre paid sim card in your destination . That or choose a company that has roaming around the globe 

Need Help? Let's chat.