cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my subscription

emilio22x
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i'd like to cancel my subscription, my auto payment is due on the 19th but i cannot log into my account and email associated with it. How do i cancel the subscription? please help

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@emilio22x wrote:

Hello i'd like to cancel my subscription, my auto payment is due on the 19th but i cannot log into my account and email associated with it. How do i cancel the subscription? please help

There's 3 ways:

1. port your number (successfully & fully) to another provider
  2. remove the auto-pay subscription by getting into your account (see below if you cannot get access to reach a customer support agent)
  3. ask the customer support agents to terminate the account

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@emilio22x   Your Public Mobile account needs to be active in order to transfer your phone number to a new provider so since your next payment for PM is due on 19th I would do it as soon as you can in case it takes longer to transfer than anticipated.  The new provider will arrange the transfer, you just have to keep your PM sim in the phone until you have replied YES to the authorization text. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@emilio22x 

once you successfully port your PM number to new provider, your PM account is automatically deactivated.

Need Help? Let's chat.