cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do koodo pin activation receipts work for public mobile vouchers or to pay for balance?

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I asked for a public mobile card at the gas station and they gave me a koodo pin activation receipt and said it would work for public mobile. I tried the 12 digit pin and it didn't work in the voucher area on my public mobile account.

11 REPLIES 11

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @darlicious😁

@fricstix I'm not sure but you could sell the Koodo voucher on something like Kijiji, just so it doesn't go to waste.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

Fric.....hopefully they will take it back. Ask for the manager if you have to as employees need to know the product they are selling when payment vouchers for all providers are normally final sale. The employee probably didn't know how to refund the voucher and just covered their assets. Worse case scenario you can try a chargeback if you bought it on a credit card.

Alternatively maybe @LeePublic or @mimmo (?) will help you out?

fricstix

Thank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix sorry, Koodo and PM use different voucher.  but if the gas station gave you wrong, go back and ask them to change it back

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

It's 12 digits 

@fricstix    PM vouchers have 12 digit PIN.

fricstix

When I get a public mobile voucher is it 12 characters or 16 as the example shows in the example?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you mean payment voucher to pay for your plan...you need a PM payment voucher. Go back and ask for a Public Mobile payment voucher.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix   That's unfortunate and also not true.  You won't be able to use Koodo vouchers for PM account. 

Do you know someone with Koodo who could use those vouchers? edit:  also not sure you're able to go back to the store and get the voucher switched?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

Only Public Mobile voucher work here not Koodo voucher.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Koodo and PM are two different companies.

I really doubt voucher for Koodo will work for PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.