cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED A MODERATOR

GigsDonna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a mistake and sent a text to stop all text to receive new deals and promotions how can I 

9 REPLIES 9

GigsDonna

Ok Tks I am still on the old rewards so might not be able to.

@GigsDonna 

Ok then great to hear.

To get that other 1GB of data, you'll have to login to the Rewards portal first.

You'll see it there as $0 for 1GB

@GigsDonna 

I believe for that you may need to log into your Rewards portal.  (i may be wrong there... anyone?)

I'm on the old Rewards program so I don't qualify for the extra 1GB.

GigsDonna

Tks I sent him a message

GigsDonna

Tks I did get the Bonus already but was trying to get the 1gb with public points that is when I sent the wrong text 

I don't know how to get the extra 1GB with the public points

GigsDonna

Thanks I already got the Bonus Data just worried I won't get any other deals

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@GigsDonna 

If you did that, don't worry you'll still get the text message about all the free Christmas gift.

Just be a little more patient.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@GigsDonna 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods.   The 1st is the 'preferred' method, and the 2nd is said to not result in as quick a response.

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@GigsDonna either u wait until Dec15 or send the ticket to CS_Agent about your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.