cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Card Information

stella_wonders2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please how do i remove my card information from my sim, i am no longer using the sim and i do not know how to remove my credit card details from it.

6 REPLIES 6

@ulearn wrote:

my understanding is if you don't have an active account, you would lose the phone number..

hi @ulearn 

account can be suspended (non active) for 90 days before it got permanently deleted and lose the number

ulearn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my understanding is if you don't have an active account, you would lose the phone number...I am kinda attached to my phone number for the past 20 years now...so, I would be heart-broken if I messed up with that! I maybe am in the wrong

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stella_wonders2, if your account remains inactive (no payment) for 90 days, it will be automatically closed as @hTideGnow has mentioned. If this happens you will not be able to reuse the SIM card. You would need a new SIM card if you decided you wanted to come back at a later time

hi @stella_wonders2 

you can ask support to remove the credit card from file.  Account will be suspended at the end of the cycle and you only have 90 days to resume the service or you will lose your phone number and account will be closed

After credit card removed, you can pay by voucher to resume service.

stella_wonders2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still want to keep the sim, i am a student and can’t afford the data for now which is why i want to remove my account details until later 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@stella_wonders2 

if you've ported out of PM successfully, your PM acct is deactivated. You can message Customer Support to scrub your info, if you feel the need to.

added link ..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

give them as much acct info as you can..ie: ph #, name on acct...etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.