cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December 2022 2GB Bonus

twygee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

3 members of my household use Public Mobile and at the beginning of December, 2 of us received a text saying that Public Mobile is giving away a one time 2GB data and 500 min of international calls. 

However, the last family member (who is on a more expensive plan) didn't receive this.  Was this not a Public Mobile wide bonus?  Any idea why the third person didn't get this?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

twygee

Thanks everyone.  I had forgotten to mention that I had indeed sent YES2 to 4911 this morning and the response was that I'm not eligible for this offer and no changes have been made to the account.  So I will try the other suggestion of contacting CSA tomorrow.

Thanks!

Hi @flocheung cos PM saves the best (customers) for last 🙂

flocheung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think they are still sending, I just received the text few mins ago.

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received it. I open an account like a week ago and texted YES2 to 4911. At the time, it replied I was not eligible for this offer. But I got it today. I heard the 15th (today) is the last day to get this offer. Try texting, if it doesn't work, file a ticket with SIMon. I'm pretty sure you will get the free gift. 

Btw, there is a 0-point offer i nthe rewards portal. Don't forget to claim you 1g free data there!

HI @twygee  @devriesr   you both will get it

did you try sending YES2 to 4911?

if that is not working open ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@devriesr 

You can get it this year too.

You might have to reach out to a Customer Support Agent, after today to get it applied to your account manually, if you ask.

Just use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@twygee 

Today will be the last day that PM staff will send out text to members for the More is Merrier promo.

Don’t worry, you can contact a CS_Agent tomorrow if they haven’t receive the text.

Last year, they were so busy they have to extend the notification date.

devriesr

I got this offer last year but didn't get anything this year. Is it just a first year Christmas offer?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@twygee 

If they don't get the text by today, then have them try to get in contact with a Customer Support Agent, after today.

The CSA agent will have to add the holiday gifts manually.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@twygee 

Have that family member text YES2 to 4911. You still have today to receive the text. If not contact an agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.