cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bonus for Christmis special

Tahir1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I use to get a special bonus of internet and 500 international calls every year during December But this year I did not receive any notice

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

IH @Tahir1 

I asked the same question on Dec 1st. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/AnyMore-Merrier/td-p/1101066

Now is almost a week into Dec, pretty sure we don't have anything 😞

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, I was wondering about this too. Usually they make an announcement on the 1st of December.  Looks like we may not be getting a Merrier Holiday Giveaway, or whatever it's called. It's really too bad because that's one of the small bonus that is truly unique to Public Mobile.

pmva

Great question!  It would be nice to have a block of data that doesn't expire just in case for those with low data plans.  Not everyone has 20GB of data 😉  The Christmas freebies were a nice differentiator for PM.  The bonus for referrals was a nice incentive to shake the trees to get some referrals to PM too, hope those are coming.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I would venture an educated guess that the free data ship has sailed.  There was plenty of benevolence on black Friday, so even free long distance minutes might be hoping for a little bit too much. 

statusquo

I wonder if Public has done away with their merry holiday freebies giveaway since the introduction of plans with a ton of data as well as unlimited data plans so not all customers would benefit from the holiday gifts and it might be a way to encourage customers on the lower priced plans to upgrade eventually. 

I'm not sure if that would be successful strategy or not but it wouldn't hurt Public to at least offer us steep discounts on data add-ons that won't expire for at least 12 months, for a holiday special deal to existing customers in lieu of the holiday gifts which might make up somewhat for no holiday gifts if that is what is being planned, of course.

Or @Tahir1 maybe this year's holiday gifts are the new avatar selection which seem quite lacking in color and character to be honest and I much prefer the previous avatars but I'm glad that they at least kept the hermes colorful avatars around.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tahir1  No word yet if we will be lucky enough this year . I even asked the community manager about it .still no reply 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tahir1 

Keep watching Announcement section for if / when any such bonus 's this season. They also might text to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.