cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

DaPou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!
My son has a data plan for MP per month. According to the usage, he only used about 78MB, however according to the general overview, there is no MB left. 

Could anybody explain how this is possible?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DaPou - where are you seeing this usage of 78MB? If it is his phone, I would suggest you do not go by that. You would need to have the phone set to the start date of the plan cycle, and some things could skew the results.

It is best to go by the My Account after refreshing with the circle with the arrow button (as mentioned above).

Also, to see full details of the data usage choose to DOWNLOAD the usage from the start date of the plan, as this as the accurate results compared to the overview section.

Note data gets logged normally twice a day, so you will won't see live usage right away.

esjliv_0-1674137493699.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DaPou  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675017503438.png

For most up to date account info

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@DaPou wrote:

Hello!
My son has a data plan for MP per month. According to the usage, he only used about 78MB, however according to the general overview, there is no MB left. 

Could anybody explain how this is possible?

Thanks!

Don't worry about the usage, just use it until the data use up,  then your son can't use data.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DaPou 

Before logging into self serve:

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials
  • If you're using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If your device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message every time and appear to not let you login.

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1675017366205.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DaPou could be just browser cache problem.. Please try login My account again using Incognito mode or Private mode for Safar

Need Help? Let's chat.