cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data and monthly payment

Susan12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My monthly payment used to be $26, but it increased to $28 since April 2024. I would like to know the reason for this change. Furthermore, I am unsure about the amount of data I have, as I am unable to use it when I am outside. As a senior who is not very familiar with online methods, I would like to inquire about alternative ways to contact Public Mobile in case of any issues. It is important to have alternative communication methods for individuals who may face similar challenges.

Suzan

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi - trying to understand (so not to repeat my mistake) as to why  you removed my posting that complimented the OP . And defended seniors . Was it perhaps because it didn’t directly answer the question?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you had any monetary reward before (loyalty, referrals, etc.) not that is GONE as all rewards are replaced with Points.

Now you have only anniversary reward (10 points) and referrals. When you collect 15 points you can exchange them for dollars and apply to your bill.

To see amount of data available you have to log in to your account and see it there.

Only wat to contact PM agent is to open a ticket.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Susan12345 

As of May 2024, all members were switched to the Points Reward and no more $2 credit for AutoPay.

Now you will receive 5% in points, 10 points for annual Loyalty points. Once you have 15 points you can redeem for a $15 credit.

IMG_0215.png

You can review your data usage, Reward Points and Redeem points on the PM app that you can download on your phone.

Also on the app, you can download grade from your $25 unlimited calling and texting with 1gb of data in 3G plan  to the $23 unlimited calling and texting with 6gb of data un 4G.

This is a cheaper and better plan with more data.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Susan12345   Your payment likely changed because of the switch from $ rewards to points and so there is no automatic deduction any more for autopay or loyalty.  You will pay the original full amount of your plan and collect points to redeem for bill credits or add ons when you have enough.  Up until a few days ago there was a cheaper plan than the $25 one but at 4G instead of 3G but I don't think it is generally available any more, you can log in to your account to check.  At the same time check how much data you have.

To contact customer service open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page but if that gives you trouble send support a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.