cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-on reward not working

Laurentius
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I bought myself an internet data add-on with my reward points. It shows up in my account but mobile data is still not working. The chat not says if I am in Canada (which I am) I need to be subscribed. What does that mean exactly. I have an account, I am signed inn and its shows up as active. Also I restarted my phone as suggested, doesnt work. If I try to get a ticket for customer support an error appears always. I checked all similar community posts, but I couldn't find my problem/solution .  Can someone help me pls, its almost expired already and I didn't use any of the data. Points completely wasted. Thx 

8 REPLIES 8

HI @POM-POM  @Laurentius  

No, data add-on are instant once it shows up on the  My Account, no need to wait till tomorrow

again, @Laurentius , please login using Incognito mode to confirm the data add-on is there already.  Usually  a redeem of data is instant , but it could be couple hours for the system to process

POM-POM

You might just need to wait until tomorrow for you to use your data add on.  Hang in there! 

@Laurentius   Please logged into your My Account again using Incognito mode and confirm once more if the add-on is there.  Just worry you were check on cached page and not live data

If you really see the data and cannot use it, try to toggle to 3G for your Preferred network or network mode and check.  

Also, test with different apps, not just browser

Worst case, support is your friend:  Private message CS agent at 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Laurentius if you are on Android, check the Data limit on the mobile data usage screen. Disable it

E-MobileData.png

Laurentius

Did that also no data limit set up...

Laurentius

Thx but as described I did that already 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Laurentius  Reboot your phone !

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Laurentius 

first try to reboot your phone once

and check if you have any data limit setup on the phone, you might need to increase the limit turn it off

Need Help? Let's chat.