cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund status

johnnythejames1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there community,

I submitted a refund request and was told that it would be processed within 7-14 business days. The 14 business days have passed and I don't see anything to indicate that the request was processed.

With the new login, I am unable to go to my old account (johnnythejames without the 1) to find the ID. Can someone please help me? I need this money processed back to me within the next two days.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @johnnythejames1 

sorry, we are just customers like you and can't find out the refund status

Yes, you cannot go back to your old Community id.  So,  Please submit a new ticket, and give them all your info and most important one, your old Community id.  They can lookup and provide update

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@johnnythejames1  It can take a few weeks to get a refund back , it’s typically best to ask for a credit in your account .. so it can be applied to your next renewal … 

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You'll have to follow up with the CS_Agent you spoke to regarding this, the general community can not help you with these matters, since we are all customers like you.

Need Help? Let's chat.