cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA INFORMATION

Jordanh20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I ran out of data on my phone today with 5 days remaining on this cycle. I bought more data ($80.00) it came off my card but its still saying data exceeded. What can I do? 

9 REPLIES 9

No need to apologize, @Jordanh20 

This place isn't as intuitive as the creators may think it is.

To get more data there are a few of options:

1. you can purchase a data add-on for $15 which gives you 1GB of data
  2. you can renew your cycle plan early by asking the Customer Support Agents to do this (you'd need to apply the funds necessary, which it sounds like you may have already...)
  3. you can change your plan to a comparable plan and choose to change plan now (this option forfeits what's remaining on your existing plan, and starts the cycle anew on the changed plan)

Any of these options are dependent on how much data you need, and for how long.

You mentioned you're only 5 days from your next renewal --- perhaps try to utilize free Wi-Fi or other home internet connections in the interim (if available...)

Choice is entirely yours.

@Jordanh20 wrote:

I performed a top up of 80.00. How do I purchase add ons with the 80.00. Sorry I am new to this. Appreciate you help

@Jordanh20 do you see $80 in the Available fund?  you mentioned on your first post that you "bought more data", I hope you didn't buy US Roaming 1GB data, those are $20 each.

If you see $80 in Available Fund, you can go to Plan & Add-on page, click Shop Add-on or use this direct link:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/manage/shop/addons

Then go to Data tab and buy either 1GB Add-on  or 200 MB Data from there, Add to cart and complete the purchase

HI @Jordanh20   

do you just want to buy data add-on ? or early renewal ?

if you are just short of 1GB or so, you can go to Plan & add-on page to buy 1GB

But  if you need a lot more data, it is cheaper to start a new cycle now, but need to ask agent to help to early renewal

or you can do a Change Plan now to start a DIFFERENT plan for 30 days today.  So, if the current plan does not have enough data for you every month, you can go with that.

Jordanh20

I performed a top up of 80.00. How do I purchase add ons with the 80.00. Sorry I am new to this. Appreciate you help

Jordanh20

I have tried to reset it twice already. And I have checked my data limit and it's disabled.

@Jordanh20 

Did you only perform a top up of $80 or was a data add-om purchased?  Just adding money doesn't provide more data.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Clear cache.  Try using incognito to reload the page or try another browser.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jordanh20 

please try to reboot the phone once

make sure you don't have any data limit enabled on the phone

Need Help? Let's chat.