cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service?

Atmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to talk to anyone in customer service, like a real person over the phone? I can't find a support number anywhere.

5 REPLIES 5

@Irisemily wrote:

If you create a service ticket someone will get back to you by email very quickly. I had an issue with my eSIM and the response was from different people over a few days as the issue got sorted, and I was very happy with how fast they replied. 

Please be aware that Public Mobile customer support agents do not usually contact customers by e-mail.  Customers will only be contacted by private messgae on this Community website.

Irisemily
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you create a service ticket someone will get back to you by email very quickly. I had an issue with my eSIM and the response was from different people over a few days as the issue got sorted, and I was very happy with how fast they replied. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Atmd   To contact customer service send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

There's no phone number to call, support is all online.  An agent will reply at your private messages inbox, envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.

There's a chance we can help you here if you don't mind giving us the details.

Need Help? Let's chat.