cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service is a nightmare

PK1010
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My 88 yrs old friend got stuck with payment. Service went off. He needs for for emergency...  The only way to get back to the account is text verification. Of course the phone is not working so no text.. Looping into nowhere...  Best part is - NOBODY HERE GIVES RATTS A...  here. So called customer service is a joke...  My friend already bought another sim with another company.  so will I and people I recommended.  This is not the way to run business, earn and keep customers. 

8 REPLIES 8

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jb22 @Handy1 @Priority 

Think it might be a good idea to tell this OP that if they're looking to PORT this gentleman's number to another provider, they'll need this service to be active?

Nah, I'm guessing they'll figure it out soon enough.  😉

PK1010

too late , my friend had enough, so am I . its a simple thing, card update, with PM is way too complicated .. My friend is 88 yrs old and needs phone working asap Public Mobile is shooting itself in the foot by being weird. 

PK1010

nope not working that way, only text or voice

jb22

There is a link below the code boxes

didn’t receive code tap on that link and it’ll give other choices

@PK1010  You need to buy payment voucher from 7-11 shell gas and load it *611 to resume service then you will get code sent to phone to update credit card info 

PK1010

there is no option for email, only text or voice..   611 keeps looping into nowhere.. Its a retorted system

jb22

To get back into your account you also have the option to send the code to your email address.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does his Public SIM show reception with bars, or does it say 'No Service'?

What happens when you try calling 611 from the Device In question?

Need Help? Let's chat.