cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Response times: Today only

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Can anyone tell me the response time for the CSA's today? I need to know if I have the no reply glitch again. I have an urgent issue. thx

52 REPLIES 52

@softech 

One hour in...on the other account so they could just be really busy. I will keep waiting a little longer til I use the smut filter work around. I'm not quite mad enough to use that option yet!🤣🤣🤣

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol...no but I sent a message over 9 hours ago with no reply. Pm said the engineering department fixed my private messaging issue over the weekend. It's looking like this is not the case. Sigh...

Your read it wrong. .Engineering department fixing their own private messaging issue.. hence , they can't receive nor send message.. lol

sometimes, we really have no idea what they doing

@softech 

Lol...no but I sent a message over 9 hours ago with no reply. Pm said the engineering department fixed my private messaging issue over the weekend. It's looking like this is not the case. Sigh...

another account on the 91st day?

Does anyone know today's customer support response times?

@darlicious wrote:

Back to asking this question.....does anyone know or the current response times for customer support?

Another account due tonight and you forgot the password??? 

Back to asking this question.....does anyone know or the current response times for customer support?

Geez it's like crickets around here....both with replies from members and CSA's!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Anyone have response times for yesterday or today? I replied to a follow up on a report message only to get a secondary "close your ticket message". I think I am on the accidental ignore Again?🤔

@Anonymous 

It's the smallest of details (or gestures) that make all the difference! (hint, hint🥀😉!)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

You must suspend via lost/stolen before midnight eastern then when you reactivate you have to ask for your rewards to be applied manually. If you suspend after midnight you get your rewards but lose active voicemail.

@darlicious : Must. Remember. Detail. 🙂

@Anonymous 

You must suspend via lost/stolen before midnight eastern then when you reactivate you have to ask for your rewards to be applied manually. If you suspend after midnight you get your rewards but lose active voicemail.

@ShawnC13 

It was my own miscount on 90 days ( pay before November 1st not by November 1st) and my original mistake thinking it was November 3rd 🤔. Had I caught on to my error early in the morning on the 1st then I could have saved it. Even shortly after deactivation an account can still be saved if you ave an unactivated sim card to move it to....but a day later and a dollar short I certainly can understand why they are unwilling to accommodate my request. I am happy enough that they will retreve the phone number and with a little luck my referral will come out ahead financially in the end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo : I was asking you if you had. I don't. My data account is on self-suspend right now. Dead air. No ring. Returns to dialer. I've always wondered how darlicious reports this quirk.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous , I asked@darlicious  and she confirmed voicemail works when using lost stolen method 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo : Have you verified and experienced the voicemails being recorded after suspension?

I seem to think one or two other providers offer a suspended grace period. Possibly one even 4 months. Not sure though.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would look at the situation the other way. You have 90 days grace period to pay and activate an expired account. 

Do other carriers prepaid or not let you have 3 months to keep a number and get voicemails on the inactive account?

@darlicious   so, what we learned is that 90 days is really 90 days.. there is no way to get the account back without a new activation...Always thought there is something they can do.

With the phone number they promise to hold on for you till Dec.  Be careful!! given that Telus will even give out Active number to new activation, your number is really unsafe at the current stage (yes, they supposed to put it on the shelf for couple weeks or months.. but they are giving out active number..).. so, be careful and hope for the best.

btw, how you get all the goodies?  I guess I have to question like the other member.. DO YOU WORK FOR PM?  LoL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : Lots of grace and goodwill goes on around here. We get a grace time of upwards to 6 hours for that renewal. People get promos after the fact and even not following the terms of the promo. People get referrals after the fact. Other things go our way. Nobody's expecting anything here anyway.

But now we know that darlicious went most of a whole other day after the 90 days expired...grace or not. Done.

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : Wow. Brutal cut-off. So much for customer service. 🙂 That sucks. So with all your communications over all this time with whoever at the company and all your help here...nada. No break.

So now we know. The 90 days is it. No grace. No second chance. No goodwill. Closed.

I always thought it was 90 days with no grace.  The same thing we tell people with payments, it is prepaid if you don't pay by your payment date your service is cut off.  We tell people in suspension 90 days and that is it your account is closed and your number is returned, not sure why a grace period or goodwill would be expected?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous 

Yes I corrected that in a later post....obviously the account would still be accessible on the 90th day. But as easily as I confused it I see how others can confuse the 90th day principle. So you do get 6 hours of leeway on the 91st day or more if renewals are running late.

But I feel much better now that I have worked out the math and my referral comes out ahead of the game and saves their phone number.

@softech 

Lol....a happy ending? Nice choice of words!😃

Well no not really a happy ending but they did agree to recover the phone number in December when I activate a new account for my referral. So if I hopefully if I time everything correctly my referral will come out almost even.

Lost:

• $5/500min add on, 500 international minute add on, 2GB data add on, $9 account balance=$69

Gain:

• $10 bonus referral credit, $50 ( 3rd month credit), 5gb data add on (🤞hopefully)=$135 $135-$42($50 activation bundle-20%=$40+$2gst=$42)=$93+$50/10.5gb plan for the first month then switching to the $15 plan. Comes out $24 up rather than keeping the status quo.

So I think I'm ok since the CSA said they will help recover the phone number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : 89 days? Wouldn't it be from 12:01am ET of the "new" term/suspension day until 11:59pm ET 90 days later? That new term/suspension day is day 1...not 0.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

I sent a private message at 6:25pm Pacific last night as soon as I realized I couldn't sign into the account. I then sent a message from my other community account to check if there was an issue with my private messaging as the month before the CSA's were not receiving private messages from my darlicious community account.Then I submitted a support ticket thru Simon which is what the CSA replied to.....but all were submitted before midnight on the November 1st which is the 91st day as payment was due before November 1st....to be clear.

@darlicious    Ahh...you sent the message on the 91st day.   For some reason I thought you were on the 90th day.   That would be difficult for PM to allow some discretion on the 91st day.  Too bad they couldn't work something out though...

@darlicious 

did CS Agent reply you?  was it a happy ending?

@dabr 

I sent a private message at 6:25pm Pacific last night as soon as I realized I couldn't sign into the account. I then sent a message from my other community account to check if there was an issue with my private messaging as the month before the CSA's were not receiving private messages from my darlicious community account.Then I submitted a support ticket thru Simon which is what the CSA replied to.....but all were submitted before midnight on the November 1st which is the 91st day as payment was due before November 1st....to be clear.

@Anonymous 

89 days....thats it. As I was told the payment had to be made on October 31st. Sure there's a 6 hour window on the 90th day but if you miss it your done. Technically I might have a case for the CCTS if my referral wanted to pursue it to at least extract the $70 in value lost when the account closed. But I have to acknowledge my own mistake in this mess.

@darlicious    Ouch!!   So was your message sent before midnight of the 90th day?   I'd have expected some leeway if it was.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Wow. Brutal cut-off. So much for customer service. 🙂 That sucks. So with all your communications over all this time with whoever at the company and all your help here...nada. No break.

So now we know. The 90 days is it. No grace. No second chance. No goodwill. Closed.

@mimmo 

Mismanaging this account is exactly right. The word from the top is a no go.....fortunately this is not a primary account for my referral but the loss of the (604) number and the accumulated add on gifts and balance won't be be taken lightly. I will be ordering a 3rd month free credit/activation bundle from CCS shortly to sit on until the holiday offers come out to activate a new account and then play the numbers game to see if I can recover the phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.