cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Subscription Plan has wrong information

Hoffer1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have a plan that I have had for quite awhile. It was $60/mo for 8GB Data, Unlimited Canada & US texting and calling and 2GB US Data. My subscription page shows the $60/mo which is correct but it only shows that I have 2GB Data and nothing about US Data part. I think it is still working although I haven't had the chance to use the US Data for awhile but will be needing it in November.

Is there a way to get the Subscription on my account page to be correct or to at least check to make sure this is still by plan as I have never changed it?Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 7.30.44 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7

HI @dust2dust 

i meant the 2GB limit on the old US plan

of course I know the new one has limit, I meant OP can use the whole 40GB on the $50 Canada-US plan in US

@hTideGnow- The roaming plans are believed to be one bucket. Not "no limit". Unless you meant the 2gig roaming.

HI @Hoffer1 

yes, that one is much better.. 5G, and no limit on US data (ie, you care technically use them all in US)

Hoffer1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey thanks a lot. I hadn't checked current available plans for quite awhile. There is one for $50/mo with 40GB data Canada & US. Awesome.

yeah @dust2dust  

that's why I wonder why three are two different set of date going around

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes this is yet more stupid programming. Or intentional, to confuse customers on what they're actually paying for.
But absolutely, change to the newer version of the roaming plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hoffer1 

PM plan details never show stuff clearly

and why don't you change over to the latest Canada-US plan? 5G, more data and and didn't specify how much max is for US, ie, can use them all in US

$50 - 40GB  or $65 - 50GB

Need Help? Let's chat.