cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming PM account is closed

jessej123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Former PM customer here. I recently ported to Telus without issue but I cannot confirm that I have closed my PM account.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to login and when I try to reset password neither phone # password reset (which is now with Telus as opposed to PM), no email reset is sending through any messages to me (even though I'm confident I'm using correct PM email as I have history of using it previously to reset PM passwords). 

Has my account just been entirely closed?  Hoping to figure this out to avoid getting charged for the upcoming month.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you remember when abouts your next renewal will have been then keep an eye out on your credit card around then for any charges from here. It shouldn't. But strange things happen around here. If nothing then you're done.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jessej123 

when you port out your PM account will be closed immediately.

your new account with telus is working.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jessej123   You cannot login because your account was closed already.  Once account is ported, your My Account access will be gone

If you want to be 100% sure, message PM CS agent and they can confirm :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jessej123 - try calling 1-855-478-2542 and enter your phone number. Does it exist? If not, it closed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jessej123 wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't seem to login and when I try to reset password neither phone # password reset (which is now with Telus as opposed to PM), no email reset is sending through any messages to me (even though I'm confident I'm using correct PM email as I have history of using it previously to reset PM passwords). 

Has my account just been entirely closed?  Hoping to figure this out to avoid getting charged for the upcoming month.

Cheers

@jessej123 You just confirmed your account was closed!!!

yes, once account is closed, you won't be able to login anymore and neither can reset password

Need Help? Let's chat.