cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community page layout error

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Anyone know why I am getting, and how to prevent, this layout? Happening with Chrome and Opera.

Screenshot 2021-04-28 2.29.32 PM.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
20 REPLIES 20

@Luddite wrote:

Anyone know why I am getting, and how to prevent, this layout? Happening with Chrome and Opera.

For me, it isn't doing it at the moment, but it has been at seemingly random times for a few days. I'm using Edge.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite    Actually I've also been getting that, it just seems to switch (back and forth) by itself from the normal view to your screenshot version.   I'm using Firefox.  It is a tad annoying though.   😁

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

I'm also using Chrome and it happens to me once in a while but later it went back to normal..  But today it just won't go away.  Maybe this is the new normal

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite @dabr yes, a bit annoying for me too.

Happening on Chrome, two different computer systems.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good question, @Luddite!

I've wondered that, too, when I've noticed it atop of the "normal page" from time to time.

It happens for me on both mobile and desktop so I think it may have something to do with how the page is accessed or whether you're using the last page button. It is odd???

@Luddite...

maybe they're working on the PM website to make it faster and easier to navigate.  Naw !!!

@Luddite 

Lol....this has been happening since Saturday for me. I thought it was just my stupid tablet. I'm sorry tablet for swearing at you....it wasn't your fault after all! For once.....😁

Yikes, this bug is prolific. Perhaps, it's like cicadas and will disappear for 17 years after reproducing enough copies for now. 

Nice to know I'm not alone. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This happens randomly for me, a little more predictably in recent times.  I take it in stride.  If this is the worst of what is happening, it is a very good day.