cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community page layout error

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Anyone know why I am getting, and how to prevent, this layout? Happening with Chrome and Opera.

Screenshot 2021-04-28 2.29.32 PM.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
20 REPLIES 20

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I just thought it's my browser not liking what it gets. It's been couple of days now showing up and reload doesn't take care of it

Anonymous
Not applicable

A10 FF mobile, W10 FF laptop (desktop)

@carlaspapa wrote:

I have no problems on my phone all looks normal to me.

Same here. 

This special feature is only on my laptop.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have no problems on my phone all looks normal to me.

Was happening to me this evening. Control+Reload on PC browser (firefox) fixed it for me. Once on the main page, once inside a forum post listing...

A cache clear would probably also resolve.

happening to me on Chrome now..

hTideGnow_0-1619656931417.png

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Same issue here.

ONE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the issue at times, but it seems to resolve a bit.

I am using Brave Browser (based on Chromium) with Shields active.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

this happen to me quiet often.  It usually will fixed by itself shortly.

Haha, there are too many issues with it web server (community and self-serve), this issue is so minor LoL

This has happened to me on and off for quite a while I am talking over the last year at least.  I would refresh and it would be normal again.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Luddite 

Uhoh it appears you may be correct as 2021 is year 17 for Brood X......be prepared for the invasion coming soon to a community near you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This happens randomly for me, a little more predictably in recent times.  I take it in stride.  If this is the worst of what is happening, it is a very good day.  

Yikes, this bug is prolific. Perhaps, it's like cicadas and will disappear for 17 years after reproducing enough copies for now. 

Nice to know I'm not alone. 

@Luddite 

Lol....this has been happening since Saturday for me. I thought it was just my stupid tablet. I'm sorry tablet for swearing at you....it wasn't your fault after all! For once.....😁

@Luddite...

maybe they're working on the PM website to make it faster and easier to navigate.  Naw !!!

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good question, @Luddite!

I've wondered that, too, when I've noticed it atop of the "normal page" from time to time.

It happens for me on both mobile and desktop so I think it may have something to do with how the page is accessed or whether you're using the last page button. It is odd???

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite @dabr yes, a bit annoying for me too.

Happening on Chrome, two different computer systems.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

Anyone know why I am getting, and how to prevent, this layout? Happening with Chrome and Opera.

I'm also using Chrome and it happens to me once in a while but later it went back to normal..  But today it just won't go away.  Maybe this is the new normal

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite    Actually I've also been getting that, it just seems to switch (back and forth) by itself from the normal view to your screenshot version.   I'm using Firefox.  It is a tad annoying though.   😁

@Luddite wrote:

For me, it isn't doing it at the moment, but it has been at seemingly random times for a few days. I'm using Edge.

Need Help? Let's chat.