cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing account

Alex51
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I broke my phone and had to sign up with another carrier. Unfortunately now im having trouble logging into my account to cancel my autopay.

Is that because my account would be automatically cancelled when I ported my number? Im hoping so. Having no luck right now logging in, it keeps routing back to the regular home page. 

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Alex51  are you using your phone number on the new carrier already? if you are, there is nothing to worry.  Number ported and you account was closed.  You can simply pay attention to your Credit card, in case

But if you like you can also submit ticket with agent to confirm the account was fully closed

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Alex51 

once you've successfully ported away from PM, that account is now closed.

You'd need a new sim when you wish to return.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Alex51 wrote:

I broke my phone and had to sign up with another carrier. Unfortunately now im having trouble logging into my account to cancel my autopay.

Is that because my account would be automatically cancelled when I ported my number? Im hoping so. Having no luck right now logging in, it keeps routing back to the regular home page. 

@Alex51 , yes once you successfully port out your phone number to another carrier your account here automatically closes. You will not be able to login to a closed account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.