cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic plan (talk & text)

Andrzhej
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m wondering what happened to basic call $ text plans. There was one for $15 with 250 Mb of data and another one fir $25 with 1Gb of data. I was going to get basic plans for my kids but it seems that only data plans are available on PM website.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Andrzhej
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, it seems to work in my account. When I chose to change plan it gives me basic plan option. Hopefully it will work for new account as well.

I would say it’s a big miss on PM online marketing side - I was already checking other cartier options for basic plans.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Andrzhej 

those "basic" $15 and $25 plans are still available to you. PM is going through some changes but plans are still there...you'd just need to get ahold of CSA for now.

added link..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Andrzhej wrote:

I’m wondering what happened to basic call $ text plans. There was one for $15 with 250 Mb of data and another one fir $25 with 1Gb of data. I was going to get basic plans for my kids but it seems that only data plans are available on PM website.

Thanks.

@Andrzhej , they are still available to setup a new account with but only through the mobile app but not available here on the website! They’re still available on your account also in change subscription.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I see what you mean...I don't see them either.  Try this:

If you try to activate new account, you have to download the app and activate via the app 

Need Help? Let's chat.