Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan to 34$ for us and CAD

epik89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 

Hi there

I was looking at the freedom mobile us and cad 34$ plan and noticed that public mobile has a comparable plan but not available for current subscribers.  I would like to stay on public, can you please change my plan to the 34$ for 50GB 5G CAN/US?

Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10

jmjosse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fingers crossed indeed

Cart3

No...I have a cheaper plan than the $34/Month plan. It was still a firm NO! (I even begged and pleated!)

Hopefully, what jmjosse said by keeping our eyes peeled for upcoming promotions will lead to happiness!

AY11

I pm’d CS agent, but no luck to switch. Good luck everyone.

@Champton wrote:

Is this plan calling into the states from Canada? 

You can call most US and Cdn numbers while in Canada or US.

Champton

Is this plan calling into the states from Canada? 

jmjosse

I just heard back from cs_agent with same request and it was a firm no. 

they are aware that some people were getting it, but not anymore.

she said to keep my eyes peeled for upcoming promotions though...

whatever that means

Meow
Mayor / Maire

NO agents here! Only us, customers...

You can ask agent if they are willing to switch your plan particularly if you have cheaper plan as PM will get more money form you 🙂

But plan being available to NEW customers only I would doubt they will do it but it does not hurt to try.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@epik89 

what plan do you have now ? If the $15 or $25 plan...they'll be more apt to allow you the $34 plan. If you have something greater...well...I doubt if they'll make the change.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@epik89  Since it’s just for new activations you have to message support and ask some have verified being able to switch . We here are just customers like you trying to help in the community. But best of luck here’s the direct link to support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jmjosse

hi there, you need to private message the cs_agent...

go to the envelop at the top right of the page and try again in there!

Need Help? Let's chat.